Tevez

Sponsored Links
Yep its true, looks like all the premiership teams are trying to offload their has beens to Man C :D

Sponsored Links
Yep its true, looks like all the premiership teams are trying to offload their has beens to Man C :D

Would hardly class Tevez has a has been the fans def wanted him. Gareth Barry not a has been either in my eyes as Liverpool chased for ages and he wouldn't sign and we ended signing him for less than what they offered, suppose Robinho could be classed as last years has been as Real didn't want him anymore

Must be going soft as I find myself in agreeance with a blue :eek:

Tevez is in no way a has been ;)

He wasn't getting enough games at the theatre so a move was inevitable, sadly he went to wastelands where he will have to fight even harder for his place.

Will be interesting this season with "the other team" having so many squad permutations :LOL:

Must be going soft as I find myself in agreeance with a blue :eek:

Tevez is in no way a has been ;)

He wasn't getting enough games at the theatre so a move was inevitable, sadly he went to wastelands where he will have to fight even harder for his place.

Will be interesting this season with "the other team" having so many squad permutations :LOL:

'Theatre' - is he an actor then
'Wastelands' - we are buying the silver polish as we speak, jealousy is terrible thing
What other team 'FC Utd' ha ha ha

Jealous!!!!!

Jealous!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LMAO...............

Silver polish you say, not got any left from the seventies :?: :?: :?:

Jealous!!!!!

Jealous!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LMAO...............

Silver polish you say, not got any left from the seventies :?: :?: :?:

Out of date now so need new stuff just like your lot had to buy in 80s oh no I forgot did you win the 2nd after we sent you down in 70s

Sponsored Links
Back