Texacom Elite 64 Wireless

I was under the impression that the lid had to be removed and the engineering lead to the keypad had to be used, which was a pain as the panel is a little out the way, turns out you don’t .

I’ve got everything set up as much as I know, but when I set the alarm the keypad times out after 20 seconds but the panel keeps buzzing always, what am I missing?

Sponsored Links
Could someone advise as to how I get the sound back on when arming the system, had a problem with it staying on, altered the zone for an entry/exit as its a front door, now when arming there is now sound?

Thanks
AW

write the order of what you are doing and what device.

I am guessing you are trying to arm the system and the exit tone is continuing on the panel but not on the wireless keypad but the alarm is not setting?

At default the setting mode is e/e, which means the e/e door needs to open and close before the system can set.

The wireless keypad wuld be power saving I suspect.

write the order of what you are doing and what device.

I am guessing you are trying to arm the system and the exit tone is continuing on the panel but not on the wireless keypad but the alarm is not setting?

At default the setting mode is e/e, which means the e/e door needs to open and close before the system can set.

The wireless keypad wuld be power saving I suspect.
Thanks secure,
I've got passed the bit where the panel continues and the pad stops with the help of the Texecom help-desk, but now when I arm the system it's silent both on exit and entry, would prefer to hear a tone so you can hear it on exit/entry, if that makes sense. Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
really.

need to know what you are doing step by step and what the alarm panel is doing step by step.

No tones on e/e or system is being set silently there is a significant difference

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back