Texecom 64W installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, just completed my install, not too many problems and all seems ok. Does anyone know if it’s possible to connect a 2nd wireless bell box to the system. I can’t see anything in the documentation either way ....
Cheers

Sponsored Links
In theory if no zones had wireless door contacts or othe detectors each zone can have a wireless bell box.

So that’s 32 wireless bell boxes on the 64 w as supplied and 64 if you add another 32xp wireless expander being the max.

Might be a little extreme

Thanks for that!..... I was only thinking about a 2nd for the rear of the house instead of the usual dummy.

I have set up the quick arm feature on my system, arming works fine. When disarming(without activating entry/exit) then it still asks me if I want to disarm the system. I’m sure that on a previous Veritas wired system, unsettling was simply a case of entering your code. Does this make sense.?

Sponsored Links
Just presumed cos they’re both Texecom units that they would behave the same way ....

The Premier Elite is a completely different animal but you can auto yes on the premier elite panel to make it similar.

Sorry SecureIam but I’m not sure where you mean. I have set the quick arm on both my wireless keypads - are you talking about another option setting elsewhere?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back