Texecom Alarm Goes off Daily at 1pm in Sun

Okay get a copy of the odyssey X manual can find these on line easily enough.

When you open the until check, that the unit is secure should be very little movement.

you should have it screwed in three places, top (part of the tamper mechanism) and the two side screws.

This bell does have a bell hold off mode you can put it in, as long as the strobe is connected you will be able to put the bell into engineers hold off.

adjust tamper adjustment screw (as you have an uneven surface behind the bell box) its imperative that the unit is secured by all three screws, and the tamper adjusted if needed.

Thank you.
I will give all this a try when i'm able to get up there. I can see some dirt inside of it, so there must be water getting into somehow.

I will get it open, check all the mounts, we did put the 3 in when we put it on, so I know they are all there.
Could have become loose over time I guess.

Sponsored Links
I would guess at either ....it’s not screwed back securely.....or the tamper has not been adjusted correctly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back