Texecom App iPhone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im having trouble with the texecom app, I have no problems getting notifications/emails, my issues are that I'm unable to log into keypad , keep getting UDL PASSWORD on screen(I know my UDL password is correct ) image1.PNG also every time I try to use smart key app get message "arming not allowed you do not have access to this area "

Any help would be much appreciated as Its driving me nuts , going away on holiday soon and would like remote access to alarm

many thanks

Sponsored Links
The smart key needs to mimic a user code thats already in the system, for example user 01 code 1234. Set this is in the app itself.

As for the keypad screen, are you waiting for the icon in top right to go dark blue?

IMG_9577.PNG I've set the user code as you have discribed i.e. User 02 and my code 1234 But smart key within app won't work , as you can see from above photo.

As you keypad screen led top right is pink with keypad display showing UDL Password .. do I need to enter udl p/w on app keyboard ? ,

So confused ‍♀️

So the top icon must be solid dark blue which means your connected to the panel, without being fully connected nothings gonna work.

Make sure UDL password in app matches panel and that the IP address entered is correct too.

Sponsored Links
I thought seeing as I'm getting notifications through the app that my ip settings were correct , ip updates every time I log in via app

Could be a router setup issues ?

Are you connecting via wifi on same network or on 3/4G? Have you enabled port forwarding?

I'm using a ethernet comport to connect to the alarm , as for port forwarding , Im not really a expert , but pretty sure I've done it , anyway that i can check if my port forwarding is set up correctly i.e. ping alarm panel ?

Do you get dark blue icon when on Wifi of same network? Totally close app and restart if you make any changes as its a bit of a cranky app.

does UDL password match panel to app?
The IP address in App should be same as your routers IP (Google "whats my IP") then the port number needs to be the same as what you setup on your router programming. You may have a firewall preventing access too. Are you using wintex?

I've just checked the ip address on the app, and its incorrect, I've just changed it to my current ip address, when it logs in it auto updates ip to the old address

Not come across that before, try turning update ip off and connect/disconnect from panel whist on wifi then 4G and restart app then turn update ip back on again. Worth a try but i dont know other than that.

Ok I've sorted the app ip issues , I've got a feeling Even thou I'm getting alarm notifications to my app , I've not set up port forwarding correctly on my router , any Ideas on how to set this up ?

Cheers in advance for your help

londondude, how did you fix your App problem?

I'm having the same issue with a Premier 412 and ComIP. The UDL is set correctly, its allowing Wintex to connect over IP.

But the App keeps saying "Logging in to Panel.." -> "UDL Password Does Not Match!"

I've checked all IP settings are correct and if i I sniff network traffic I can see it connecting from the Net, through my firewall to the ComIP but then I get this error. I dont know why it would complain about the UDL when the same code works perfectly in Wintex?

My UDL is 4 digits long, I assume it does not need to be 6? (I noticed the panel allowed 6 digits)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back