Texecom Connect V2 logged out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I use the Texecom Connect V2 app on iOS and for some reason the app randomly closes itself and seemed to log me out. Normally I just log in via Face ID, but now the app is asking for my email address and password. The app isn’t recognising my email address for some reason, and if I click on “forgot my password” it doesn’t send me a link to my email address either (I’ve checked spam). Strangely I am still receiving notifications.

I’ve attached a photo of the login screen.

Anyone have any ideas how I can log back in please?

Attachments

• 8108407E-8776-44F8-9EFC-C18253423E42.png
    8108407E-8776-44F8-9EFC-C18253423E42.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 85
Sponsored Links
The best thing is to contact Texecom Cloud team.

for V2 you should have created an email and password logging which is for the app, with the panel user code is the final thing to gain access.

if your email is no longer being seen, then it’s likely it’s no longer on the system for some reason and that would need cloud admin to look at.

if it has been deregistered, was it registered on your own account or on an installers account?

Notifications and emails seem to be a different issue, in that if you turn them off they continue for a while sometimes before actually stopping.

The only thing I could do is attempt to add you to our system, ie app code and eng code and see what the system says and inform you of such, but we would charge for this service a small fee

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back