Texecom-Can I part arm an Area Arm Suite?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using area arm suites with 4 keypads

A - House (Keypad 1 in Bedroom. Keypad 2 by front door set to areas A&B)
B - Garage+Shed (Keypads 3 and 4 set to area B)
D - flood detectors

Area D zones are set as 24hr audible, but this area is never armed, because I don't want an active zone to set off the external bell.

I do want the keypads to show if any area D zones activate though, and to reset on code entry after activations.

I full arm A&B by pressing the Area button by the front door. Keypads are set to quick arm, and NOT using keypad areas.

This all works up to here.

I want to part arm at night by pressing Part, Yes on the bedroom keypad. When I do this, it says it has fully armed areas A&B, as well as displaying the Part Arm Banner text. The areas are fully armed at this point, not part armed.

I could stop using area arm suites, but would like if it is possible to part arm an area arm suite.

cheers!

Sponsored Links
if you are using area arm suites, then each keypad can be setup to arm a set of areas, and the arming mode for each suite can be different.

If you press part twice, you should get part 1 (evening arm), press yes and it will part 1 set according to the user defined areas and the part set 1 programming. You can select the part sets 1 2 and 3 if you wish from there.

This isnt used that often, however is beneficial on very large systems to pre define which areas are to arm.

I would need to go through your current setup and how you wanted it to work to work out the best possible combinations. PM me to go through this and let me know when your free to discuss. Given its possible complexity I would suggest not doing the working out on here, but post the solution and exact scnario later if one is found.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back