Texecom Cloud - no notifications overnight? (9th Jan)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just enquiring in case anyone else saw anything - my parents reported getting no app notifications for an alarm activation overnight, nor were they getting other notifications. They set the alarm off again this morning and again did not receive notifications, but they've just tried again and it seems that things have started working again.

Normally, I'd say "user error", but they have this set up on two phones with two accounts, so it's odd that neither worked.

Anyone else seen any issues overnight? Texecom don't seem to have a service status page that I can see, so there's no way to know if they had technical problems overnight.

(personally, I don't use Texecom Cloud, so I've got no way to verify their problem myself)

Edit: just found this linked from within the Texecom Cloud website:

Nothing listed since some maintenance yesterday, so....

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Firstly what notifications, how was the system set.

Do they have android or iso and do they have do not disturb functions turned on.

There is a guide for some android devices and the settings that need to be checked.

Also if they are logged in or out of the app this can sometimes affect notifications more so at the email and password level rather than panel code level.

Just going to check a service notification of planned work take a few secs if I can find it

Please note that we will be completing short period of maintenance on a part of the Texecom Digital Services on Monday 8th January 2024 at 11.00am GMT. Full details of this maintenance can be found on our Status report page.
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sponsored Links
Has it got part arm comms enabled ?
Have you tried part arming it and activating the alarm ?

Hi both, sorry for not replying - I missed the notifications.

It looked to clear itself up later that day so I'm not 100% sure if this was a problem of my parents' making (likely!) or some other issue going on. Either way, it's been working ok since then...well, until today when it all fell over anyway ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back