Texecom connect error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello Guys

trying to connect up to texecom connect, i think i have setup eveything ok...

when you select "ARC 1" and change protocol to Texecom connect do you need to change any of the defaults it loads, i noticed on the IPs pri and sec it has a / for the port number and not a : is that correct?

at the moment when i go to get the code for the app off the panel i get

texecom connect app code: SMART!

i am sure i me doing something wrong lol.

the panel is LIVE and connected to the network fine.

Sponsored Links
firstly the Texecom connect smart com settings are simple and do not need changing.

1. turn the arc to not used
2. turn the comports to not used
3.turn on the comports (com1, smart com, 4wire connector)
4.Turn on comport (com 2 com ip, 2 wire connector0
5. program arc to connect.

what version is the panel and how old is the smart com and are you trying to connect via wifi or Ethernet?

It’s an elite 64, trying to do this via com IP, frameware was just updated to latest

Sponsored Links
bum.... lol issue i saw with the smart com, is that is used both the com ports, but i want the com IP for smart home integration

the smart com is cheaper then the comip, as for integration theres a third com port and the smart com has comes with a port adapter. so you could add the com ip module to com3 andhave the smart com on 1 and 2

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back