Texecom Connect - ACK Failed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm setting up my texecom connect via the Texecom keypad. After linking up Com 1 & Com 2, I am trying to get the Texecom Connect App Code via the keypad.

When trying to enable Texecom Connect, I get the following error message on the keypad;

ACK Failed
Call Terminated

Any ideas? The Texecom Connect Module is connected to my wifi which I put as 2.4 Ghz only.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Check the programming is correct.

what are the leds doing (Note version 3 firmware now available for the Smart com, however this is unrelated, note LED's change for GPRS for the new smartcom with gprs functionality not yet released.)

The first LED Light isn't on.
The second LED is fixed on.
The third LED is fixed on too

When speaking with Texecom, they mentioned that I don't seem to have a unique code ID (via the keypad it was showing under Engineer Utilities as fffffffffffffff), and that is causing the issue - not sure how to get this code set up though.

Any ideas?

Texecom not advise you on how to resolve?

GUID maybe be resolvable by connecting wintex to the panel with a usbcom lead, it may be possible to connect using the com ip port of the smart comif you dont have a usbcom lead.
This isn't the same issue as no serial number in the panel, which Texecom can resolve remotely other wise its replace the panel.

Sponsored Links
They had just advised updating the firmware but didn't provide any instructions - I had notified them I'm not a company and have just come across this issue as a typical end-user.

Would you have a link to a document in regards to wintex panel etc.

Thanks

In that case just get the supplier to replace the panel as it isnt useable as supplied? if its still under warranty.

To get wintex you can search on line or download from texecom website.
To flas the panel up you wiould need a usbcom lead and premier elite flasher, version 5 panels can be flashed remotely using a smart com and TCS, however as you cant get yours to work thats not an option.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back