texecom elite 48 keypad will not fully arm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
looking for more help, my keypads will not fully arm system.
I can only part 1 & part 2 arm/unarm from the keypads, for some reason it will not allow me to full arm/unarm.
The smart keys can full and part 1 arm/unarm ok

My system is set up on only one area (A), but has two part arms.
(Full arm) Full house and out buildings
(Part arm 1) Out buildings
(Part arm 2) Out buildings and some of the house

Sponsored Links
Go to keypad settings tick quick arm , now try full setting by pressing area. If ok check options for code that you are setting system with.

Problem changed :confused:
I've checked and have the quick arm ticked in the settings for the 3 keypads.
what's confused me is the wintex keypad can fully arm/disarm and part arm/disarm 1 and 2 all ok.
But the keypads themselves will only part arm 1 and 2. they will not full arm or disarm any
The smart keys are the only way it will disarm

1. What do the keypad say when you press area.
2. What do the keypads day when you first press part?

How would you like it to work?

Sponsored Links
Option 1
I enter code ****
Keypad says:
Welcome back
do you want to arm system
I press yes, and I get a dull beep back.

Option 2
I enter code ****
Keypad say:
Welcome back
I press area, and the area A has a star
Then press yes and I get the same dull beep.
My system only uses area A

Option 3
I enter code ****
Keypad say:
Welcome back
I press part arm, then get option to part arm 1 or 2, which arms ok.

I would like to keep the quick part arm 1 and 2, which is working ok.
Just need a way to full arm system from the keypad, and for the keypad to disarm system when I type in a user code.

Smart keys arm and disarm ok

Okay a dull tone indicates that its not accepted or possible.

If you wish i can look at a wintex profile you can email me [email protected]

I suspect there is an issue with areas assigned to keypads/users or addresses of keypads.

As your wintex keypad works okay, this isnt assigned an address or assigned areas etc.

On your keypads press Yes and Menu add=000x where x is the address of the keypad you are on.

There may be other isssues but a quick look at the profile and knowing the addresses of the keypads should help get things cleared up.

Quick arm just press area no code required, but if that does nothing then entering the code and yes to arm should arm anyway.

when the area is * it isnt selected press 1 and A would be selected then yes you should be able to arm if user has access to a and has arming capability assigned.

Secureiam have you used non elite with the new com wifi or com IP for push notifications on the new app ?

Com ip at the moment the com wifi is on an elite panel and still looking at it .
Texecom forum probably worth visiting as the have dedicated parts of the forum to that and some great support being offered.

ideally yes to 10.06 i believe, but running on 9.02 didn't want to mess with everything unless I really needed to and its been okay so far.

1. Nothing happens unless I enter a user code first, is it possible to do all the arming without a user code being entered?
2. Whoops Operator error for the full arm on keypad, it full arms when I enter user code, press area, press 1 for area A then yes
3. Keypad will also unarm the full arm too.
4. Keypad will still not unarm the 2 part arms, when I enter user code it asks if I want to disarm system, press yes and just a normal beep and stays part armed,

I have advised on the information I need.

Check you keypad addresses please and report back and send me the wintex profile and get it bottomed quickly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back