Texecom Elite Premier 48 - ComIP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Ive recently installed aTexecom Premier 48 unit with 8 PIR detectors, 3 Door impact sensors and one bell.

The extra modules are ComIP and the GSM module.

Ive configured the IP address via the keypad set the Subnet, Gateway and the default port of 10001.

Ive tried everything to try and connect to the panel but keep getting the error message

"Connection with control panel could not be established please try again"

Any help / pointers/ guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
How are you trying to connect?

What internal ip address are you using for the panel?

What router are you using and have you done the port forwarding?

Theres a few things to check.

Thanks for the quick reply

At the moment Im using 192.168.1.150 for the Panel and the router has an IP address of 192.168.1.1.

I haven't set port forwarding on the router as of yet as its all internal configuration at the moment and in the past on another install I didnt set any port forwarding

Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Port 10001.

I set the IP via the keypad.... wanted to connect to the panel via wintext so I can configure the panel as its alot easier that way.

Thanks

If you are using on the internal network you do not need port forwarding.

if you router is 192.168.1.1 then it would appear your setup correctly.

Check your wintex account reflects the panel and version you are trying to connect to, and that your details in wintex are correct for the ip address your trying to connect to.

Check your udl password matches that of the panel.

after that if your still having problems, I would suggest deleting the ip data settings in the panel down power and repower back up and you should get the data populated automatically.

If your still having issues then a quick look see might help spot the problem.

Sponsored Links
Under Wintex new account panel details, I currently have the premier 48 v2.11 firmware.

Im selecting Panel type Premier 48 and software version 2.x (ive tried 10.x as well)

Serial number I cannot input anything and password is the default password for the panel.

I will try what you have suggested in the morning and give it another shot.

Thanks for the help

Try Elite 48 version 2.x as the Premier 48 v2.x is very old

If you can select 2.x and 10.x in the same column you are looking at the pre Elite panel(Premier 48), as it is a recent install and the Elites have been around a few years it is more likely an Elite 48 2.11(current firmware release) rather than a Premier 48 2.11 from years back if there ever was a 2.11 released on the old panels.

Excellent Secure I AM - Many thanks for that, it was the Elite 48 in the panel section that sorted the connectivity out. Manage to get online now.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back