Texecom elite wireless sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi this is my first post so if there's any mistakes please go easy on me. I am having problems with a texecom premier elite wireless/wired alarm I have fitted for a friend I have fitted one wired sensor which works fine and 3 wireless ones which I can't get to work correctly when I put it in walk test mode it picks the sensors up perfect but when I set the alarm the wireless ones only work from very close range and even that is hit and miss the wired one works as it should. I have been messing with this for 3 days on and of and getting to the point of replacing the wireless for wired one but thought I would ask before I do that. This is my first wireless install but done a few wired one and never had a problem hope someone can help

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for the reply sparky, I don't know as this is the first wireless one I've fitted I'm a bit lost could you point me in the right direction.I'm not a professional but not a complete novice either so if you could keep it a bit simple it would help. I am programming it through the panel as well thanks again

Wireless type .... Allways awake ..... Door contacts and shocks
Auto ....... Goes to sleep for set time ......pirs
Hybrid ...... As auto but panel wakes detectors on setting

If they are set on auto this maybe why they don't pick up , you will have to wait , set to hybrid

Sponsored Links
Hi I will look at that hopefully will get it sorted next time I go round, it's been very hard work! I will stick to wired in future thanks a lot for the help

Hi Sparky thanks so much for your help its been very hard work setting it up but got their in the end. I guess things have moved on since I last fitted one but like I said got there in the end with the BIG help from you thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back