Texecom Premier 48

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

When I part set (evening arm) I’m still getting the chime count down which is waking the kids up at night time. Would anyone be able to guide me through setting it to silent arm please?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
From Wintex
Select Areas,then options, which ever you are using select that area with a tick.

From Wintex
Select Areas,then options, which ever you are using select that area with a tick.
I don’t access to Wintex, not massively computer savvy so I wouldn’t know how to connect it all up tbh. Is this something I can do from the user panel menus?

Last edited:
Yes can be done keypad.
From engineering
Going into area,then area options
Silent parts and put * in area which you want to make silent part set
You will get confirmation bleep when set.

Sponsored Links
Yes can be done keypad.
From engineering
Brilliant thank you I’ll give that a go and report back.

Yes can be done keypad.
From engineering
I gave it a go but have no idea what I’m doing. I did have my installer back but he couldn’t figure it out either.

Anyone in the Leeds area fancy a call out?

Your installer could not sort ?
This is standard programming, if he could not sort this then he should not be installing alarms.
Whether you use wintex or program from the keypad it is simple,only a few minutes job if that.

Your installer could not sort ?
This is standard programming, if he could not sort this then he should not be installing alarms.
Whether you use wintex or program from the keypad it is simple,only a few minutes job if that.
Unfortunately he couldn’t.

Not local to Leeds are you? Or have a link to a dummies step by step guide?

You should be able to follow Manjo's step by step instructions in that case. What part are you struggling with?

You should be able to follow Manjo's step by step instructions in that case. What part are you struggling with?

Step 1 lol.

So I put my code in and get loads of options but not one that says Area. Unless I’m not in engineer mode but I do have an option saying enable engineer so presume I’m in the right menu?

Here’s my user panel, and bedtime 1 is what I’d like on silent arm.

Attachments

• C48D029A-7512-4EB2-A615-BDA04BA39971.jpeg
    C48D029A-7512-4EB2-A615-BDA04BA39971.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • 1B7BBF8D-2B69-4536-B57E-18920E6FDA43.jpeg
    1B7BBF8D-2B69-4536-B57E-18920E6FDA43.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 40
Enter engineer code
Press 2 or scroll down to area programming
Press yes
Press 5 or scroll down to area option
Press yes
Scroll down to part arm silent
Select area A
Yes.
Can not believe your installer could not sort.
Only do the above if you are confident in changing functions if not done correctly could affect other functions.

The enable engineer is for the user to authorise the engineer Not to put in engineer mode.

until it’s sorted properly start the part arm and press chime, should silence thee it tone, although this may vary from firmware to firmware.

default Eng code is 1234 but this may have been changed or locked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back