Texecom Premier Elite 24 (Metal) Wiring Help

thanks, Just trying to find the backup option for the panel. Found the user account data backup and done that.

How do you switch off the alarm after the tamper is set off?

Sponsored Links
A tamper is a 24 hour circuit, you have to fix the tamper or get the panel to ignore them.

You can silence the alarm by typing in your code, but if you reset the panel, the next time the tamper registers the panel will generate a tamper alarm.

I just will have to set off the tamper to put the cover on as I used the screw to keep it off!

Where can I find panel data backup option before I play too much?

Sponsored Links
put the panel in engineering, put the lid back on, screw it up come out of engineering.

back up, just save and the next you you open it is there, or click on Accounts, back up account data follow on screen instructions

if you save the account it saves the settings, if you change the account without saving, the old values are still there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back