Texecom premier elite 24 panel with compact pw sensors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have hardwired all my sensors up to normally closed as I had a tamper issue now when my alarm arms none of my pirs will set off the alarm i know its something to do with settings I just don't know what settings I've done wrong

Sponsored Links
wiring, resistor selection and wiring type and other programming as advised when you called me this morning.

as I said then if you want me to talk you through it you have the terms.

pictures would help to confirm wiring issues and resistor selection and then looking at the programming for each zone in full.

By the way not fan of petwise sensors, of any brand.

Also arming type, whether you have a door contact or not, are the sensors mounted at the correct height.

The sensors are all at the correct hight and these are my resitor settings

Attachments

• 20210626_163024.jpg
    20210626_163024.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 100
Sponsored Links
Better picture

Attachments

• 20210626_165518.jpg
    20210626_165518.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 114
So you have the wrong wiring for the resistors selected and the wrong programming

arming mode is likely to be wrong as you don’t have a door contact.

so as I said this morning.

wiring, resistors, programming.

you need to refer to the wiring diagrams in the manual and the programing

Can you post control panel wiring ?
Your pir have resistors selected for EOL Wiring.
Pir's are wired with 2 wires for EOL not 4 wires.
Control panel programming should be EOL not normally closed.
If you are wiring pir's for normally closed then resistors need to be changed for that wiring configuration.

Thus is my panel so are you saying I just need one wire from the tamper and one from the alarm on the pir into the zone on the panel as I currently have 2 from each

glad its working for you.

Not sure what height it is installed at, believe 2.3M is the max for the pw.

If i look at first image your pcb and plastic looks like its set for 3.1M but could be me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back