Texecom Premier Elite 24W Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

Got a glitch with the above system, when the system is part armed, which basically just turns off the landing PIR, it sets fine as part arm, you can walk around and its sets and doesn't go off, if you leave the system armed, and say get up in the morning the alarm goes off triggered by the PIR that is omitted, its like it changes to a full set in the middle of the night, I have looked at the timers and schedules and there is nothing set.
There is obviously something a miss, I have used wintex to setup, so can provide logs and screenshots if that helps.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Sponsored Links
What does your event log say from the point you enter your user code to the alarm activating and you putting yout code in to disaem the system.

Look ar area assigned to each zone and how the pmits are progrmed for a starting point

Will check the logs later on and report back.
I set up all the sensors to be on Area A, and set the PIR on the landing to be omitted on part set, for the love of money it would not omit this sensor even when set to do so on part set, the only way I could get it to work and actually omit on part, is to add that sensor to Area B as well as A, whether this is part of the problem I am not sure, full set works a treat.

Thanks

Gary

Sponsored Links
Certainly looks like it, but I would of thought logically setting all zones to area A, and then ticking the omit attribute for part set for the landing pir would do it, but nope.
Will get the log and upload the zone setup laters.

Gary

That's what is ticked omit in part 1, tried it with all three ticked as well.

Gary

need to see the log and the zone programming as do parts on these alarms day in day out

best to put zone to not used then back to guard and then part 1 on and give it a whirl

Yeah no worries, will upload laters, your help is much appreciated.

Gary

the log will tell you what is happening as far as the panel is concerned rather than what you think is happening

Hi,

I have just tried what you said about setting to unused and re-applying, no joy, I have attached two log entries, that show the same part arm sequence where one goes off and one doesn't, also attached the zone config of the only way I can get the system to part arm, by adding area B to the landing PIR.

Cheers

Gaz

Attachments

• log 1.JPG
    log 1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 180
  • log 2.JPG
    log 2.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 182
  • zones.JPG
    zones.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 190
It may be because you are using arm suites which you don't have to ! How are you arming the system ? Code part yes ?

No, they arm the system by the quickset buttons, so part set button followed by yes, when they full arm they just press the quickset button.
Easy for the user if they have less to do.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back