Texecom Premier Elite firmware

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How can i check from the keypad what Premier Elite firmware I have?
Want to install a Texecom Connect SmartCom but need to know I have correct version

Sponsored Links
BTW this is all you need to know on how to set up a SmartCom unit...

I followed this to the book and it all worked - good luck..

Regards,

Bob..

Sponsored Links
Did you need to re link any of the sensors after updating firmware or was your controller already version 4?

Just seen this... My controller box is a Texecom 64M and came with the V4.X software

I didn't need to re link anything apart from after I got the SmartCom working I managed to get the Wintex working too, then I proceeded, on setup, to send to the unit instead of receiving and blanked out my settings :eek: :(, pain in the bum but funny looking back. Had to take down all the kit and re link it as I would not re link from the install rooms (n)

Take care,

Bob...

I'm now having problems disarming - will only disarm using the SmartKey

Won't even allow me to use the user code (still set to 5678) Says to use the TAG but that doesn't work either - using the Tag on the Smartkey - and yes it's assigned to the Master account. I can only disarm with the buttons on the SmartKey - oh to be an expert

i had similar, but it was because i logged into app as engineer not master.

@BERNARD S BUCHWEITZ this thread is 11 months old

But the last problem on the thread was disarming by code, which would require the locked by timer option C turning off so they could disarm with a code on entry. I also suspect the tag on the back of the smart key may not be learned to the panel as that's separate from the actual smart key itself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back