Texecom premier elite wireless

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have installed a premier 64w with 7 pirs 2 door contacts 2 external sounders and 1 internal sounder and 1 keypad. I didn’t use Wintex as I have seen people say. How would you know if commissioning was successful from the keypad?

Also should all bell boxes go off when I remove a lid from a device and set off a tamper fault? Currently they don’t, however they all work when I do a bell test.

Sponsored Links
you don't know, I would say get the devices in place, put into commissioning mode and leave it 30 minutes.

the larger the system the longer it takes when you view it in richochet monitor and 30 minutes should be more than long enough to get it established.

for me I think its better as you can see how the system views the mesh, I wouldn't do it without a laptop unless I had no choice,

Ok cool, I guess I could connect a laptop if needed. Where would this go as com 1-2 at used for smartcom.

I’m new to this alarm stuff lol.

Does the system automatically know the difference between internal and external sounders?

Sponsored Links
you can connect via the smart com, just generate a code with the app, setup a wintex profile for the 64 and version 4, connect via smart com should ask for the code, any code generated is valid for 60 minutes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back