texecom premier Flush mount vs Surface mount.

Sounds like a very similar setup to what I have, I also have the Prem 48 and Comm IP. Use the comm IP for Wintex, remote monitoring, auto email, etc. I use the Prem to trigger my CCTV to email me shots from all camera when alarm is set off. Also use it linked to my home automation system, just starting with that. I am an electronic / software programmer so always playing with these things, you can do some interesting stuff the the COMMIP webserver too.

Enjoy

Very interesting - any chance of some details of the hardware and software you used to achieve this?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I'm digging up an old thread but this is exactly my same question. Does anyone have a picture of a metal keyboard flush mount vs surface mount? Specifically a more side profile picture so I can see how far they both stick out (I believe the flush mount isn't exactly flush with the wall but just less sticking out than the surface mount).

Google images maybe?

but you should start your own thread.

I guess the question is how are you with a hammer and chisel, or is it a plasterboard partition?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back