Texecom problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night set alarm to go bed, one of kids came down thought they had turned it off but had not ..
So I entered code now it says system alerts with the service light on and call arc
It also won’t let me go into menu or engineer
It’s never done this before after a alarm I just usually scroll through and it resets thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks I did that and went into engineer then exit and it cleared any idea why it did this ?? Never happened b4

Sponsored Links
sounds like device triggered and needed user reset to me but eng reset wasnt required so guessing one device activated

He said he went into the engineer mode to clear it. And it said call arc for reset

In the log it says
Zone 2 alarm
Bell active
Alarm active
Zone 2 restore
Zone 2 alarm
Zone 2 restore
Zone 3 alarm
Confirmed int
Confirmed alarm
Zone 3 restore
Zone 2 alarm
Rearm lock 002
Zone 2 restore
Master
Like I say before system never done this b4 after an alarm

He said he went into the engineer mode to clear it. And it said call arc for reset
Yes I entered user code twice then went into engineer code (didn’t do anything) then just exit out and it all cleared

Probably never had a confirmed activation before (more than one device activated)

lol yes didn't see the word engineer just saw went in and cleared it.

|Area options to to make user resettable

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back