Texecom Smartcom firmware

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just got an error updating smart com firware, is the latest version V04.03.01.

Also push notifications and emails have stopped, I think since running the update via the app. Anybody else having this.

Thanks

Dave

Sponsored Links
Yes, default the smart com (note did this several times before it got defaulted) as could see it connect to WiFi hence how I know it wasn’t defaulted., took a while to sort out last night, also used a hard wired connection instead of wireless to be sure connection was good. Wifi connection checked afterwards and was working.

the upgrade initially just wasn’t behaving normally, ie lights not behaving as you would expect during the upgrading process.

did email Texecom in last night/ this morning along with how I resolved it.

Thanks, email notifications seem to have started again without doing anything other than going out and arming.
Got a push notifications saying system armed, but they seemed to have stopped for remote access.
Lets hope your email helps Texecom resolve it.
Thanks
Dave

Sponsored Links
Resolved itself once smart com had been defaulted and upgrade successful.

that said sounds like it’s been resolved you would need to look at why all notification emails aren’t coming through.

the remote access ones may or may not be intentional I know some folk have been whinging about them but don’t know how that is being addressed.

best to contact Texecom

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back