Texecom Smartcom Self Installer Connect Code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
After a bit of help, I need a self installer code mentioned in another thread, installed a replacement 24 poly (old one was 17 years old) and picked up a couple of smart com connects. As Im not a registered installer could someone pm me the self code please so I can finish the install?
I do have a second unit to install at my works unit, will that work with the self installer code being more than one location?

cheers J

Sponsored Links
You need to speak with Texecom to get the self installer code, I do not know what the crack is with the self installer code.

struggling with this, can get code from key pad but keeps saying need installer id

was working perfect after for some time years even!, new phone wants me to re-log in but with my email is saying wants an installer id, if i select new user i.e not an installer it says email in use...

looked on google and i can create account as installer (info provided by texecom) with zeros in vat number and company number but still asks for installer id? ive even used a new email but cant find an installer id on my 'new account' and it would not work selecting adding new user...

am i going crazy or am i doing something wrong please help i really rate the texecom system...

really should be a new thread, what version app are you on and what version panel are you on?

The V1 app doesn't use email to login, V2 does

Sponsored Links
Ive been on version 2 since its release, its on an elite 24.

Got a new phone as i broke my old one and when i went into the app it asked me to log in, put in user which is my email as before, got the app code of panel etc but it now wants an installer id and i cant seem to get around it? used to be option for just a plain login with no installer but i cant see that, was working perfectly on old phone up until now.

I do have a texecom cloud login (had it for ages since i first got the alarm) but i cant seem to see an installer id, only a unique id which does not seem to work? wondering if its so old and ive never really logged in its no longer active.

Last edited:
don’t need an app code as you already have an account.

Just log in to the app with email and password.

Then use your user code to login in fully.

The system things your trying to set up from scratch.

Firstly thankyou for you patience and help so far, i really appreciate it,

When i install the app from a fresh i get this screen, if i select installer obviously i need the id, if i try create a new account it rightly says my email is already registered with texecom! :unsure:

joe 1.jpg

I tried a completely new email and did as above but still could not get an installer code?

Anyway i emailed texecom customer support with the issue, they asked for the panel GUID, i sent them that and he must have reset something, when i logged on it just worked normally with email them panel code as you described above @secureiam

Thankyou both for your help, you have both helped me before with other bits and I am extremely grateful (y)(y)

I tried a completely new email and did as above but still could not get an installer code?

Anyway i emailed texecom customer support with the issue, they asked for the panel GUID, i sent them that and he must have reset something, when i logged on it just worked normally with email them panel code as you described above @secureiam

Thankyou both for your help, you have both helped me before with other bits and I am extremely grateful (y)(y)
Where can you find the GUID?

I've just been trying to find the information online, but nothing seems to mention a GUID

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back