Texecom speech & text dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just about to finish installation of the speech dialler onto a Premier 48. I've checked through the manuals for both panel and dialler and not seen any indication of connection required to allow for remote disarm/arm of the panel through the dialler.
I'm assuming this is possible by using the programmable outputs, but where do they return to on the panel? I was thinking the Network ports might be suitable, but as its not a bi-directional port and there's no expander numbering on the dialler it doesn't seem quite right.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Texecom help's only pointed me back to the manuals...

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I don't think you can mate but what you can do is use the dialler to control the bell output (connect the bell to the output of the dialler). You will now be able to disarm the bell. Depending on your set up you can have the panel re-arm after it has been activated or have it set so it doesn't re-arm.

I hope this is helpful!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back