Texecom Wireless PIR Battery Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was just wondering - when I need to replace the battery in the PIR, how do I do this without setting off the alarm when I remove the lense?

Sponsored Links
The panel will tell you when the battery is getting low.

If you are coming upto two years+ use and one battery starts going then I would go round and replace them all as you tend to find at 2years plus that they will start comming up with battery faults. (3 years is the most I have had out of my batteries)

best to put into engineers to change if you have the code, depending on how the panel is setup you could remove the old battery and replace with the new battery and reset with a User code.

CAUTION Tamper engineers reset could lead you need the engineers code to reset the system. Anticode reset could lead you to do either an engineers reset or antocode reset to get use of your system back.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response - much appreciated.

What is a Anticode?

Its the code a central dtation give based on the code the panel generates so you can reset the panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back