Thank you Bosch !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got one of the bosch 10.8volt gop vibrating saws came with a three year warranty if I registered it online.

So three days off the end of the warranty take it in as charger went pop
a couple of months back............

Goes off for repair, phone call from repairers "Bosch dont cover the chargers or batteries for three years, but this is their no if you want to call them ."

"No we dont cover the chargers, tradesmen leave them in their vans when its freezing and they plug them in and they short circuit"

"Only numpties leave their tools in vans overnight !"

"Well Imust speak to 200 numpties a week ! "

"But mine's been hardly used" (true) I used charger for drivers.

"Well you can escalate the complaint !"

"Ok yes ! I escalate the complaint !"

Call from repairers "Bosch have asked us to send the charger to them"

Five days later "Bosch have repaired the charger "

Called to pick it up replaced with a brand new charger ! THANK YOU BOSCH !!!

Sponsored Links
Had a bosch battery screwdriver, failed after a week, had it replaced after an argument with bosch [it was an xmas present so no receipt] replacement lasted two weeks, gave up. :unsure:

"No we dont cover the chargers, tradesmen leave them in their vans when its freezing and they plug them in and they short circuit"

This numpty has certainly left the charger in vehicle on more than one occasion! Does anyone know the best way to test a charger to make sure it's not shagging the batteries? As I had a Bosch battery die on me once, that had had very little use :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back