Thanks, guys....

Please don’t be taken in by that right wing gaslighting…..it’s bulls hit phoney culture war pushed out by the the right. Steve Bannon has been spouting that carp, no doubt useful idiots like Alex Bellend will be too

It's not gas lighting, it's true in some respects, look at what jk Rowling had to put up with, or that professor from university and all the students were complaining they felt "unsafe" with her at the uni....

Some right wingsters may make this a bigger deal than it is, but please don't mistake that it doesn't happen.

Sponsored Links
Please don’t be taken in by that right wing gaslighting…..it’s bulls hit phoney culture war pushed out by the the right. Steve Bannon has been spouting that carp, no doubt useful idiots like Alex Bellend will be too
And some dippy people believe it, all of it.

They must think that the whole of government and civil service are embroiled in equality laws, so there's no-one left to deal with foreign policy. Maybe they're right. :whistle:

It's not gas lighting, it's true in some respects, look at what jk Rowling had to put up with, or that professor from university and all the students were complaining they felt "unsafe" with her at the uni....

Some right wingsters may make this a bigger deal than it is, but please don't mistake that it doesn't happen.
Like I said some dippy people really believe it.
Then when they're ridiculed they claim it was a joke. :rolleyes:

We should not consider taking Ukrainian refugees. As rotten as that sounds, we are already full of foreigners; we do not have the money any more

Think of our best interests.
I guess you'd have turned back the Jews in WWII then?

Sponsored Links

of course it’s gaslighting, this anti woke stuff is a phoney culture war pushed by the right.

people are going hungry in this country, pensioners are sitting in unheated houses…….but hey let’s focus on unisex toilets because that’s far more important.

They must think that the whole of government and civil service are embroiled in equality laws, so there's no-one left to deal with foreign policy.

Could be true with the amount of PC whingers crying out like you do. Don't be a **** all your life - take a day off. (y)

Could be true with the amount of PC whingers crying out like you do. Don't be a **** all your life - take a day off. (y)
Like I said, you're a vindictive type of person, and you can't help yourself.
upload_2022-2-27_13-16-46.png

You've missed out gays, blacks and disabled. Don't you care about them then?
Well in fact I do
(you don't)

In fact I care about almost everyone...

One of the exceptions being of course the ignorant prejudiced essex dweller known as mottie/motman :)

Well in fact I do
(you don't)

In fact I care about almost everyone...

One of the exceptions being of course the ignorant prejudiced essex dweller known as mottie/motman :)
Bovvered. Not! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back