Thanks, guys....

Sponsored Links
The EU or US have never interfered in other countries affairs or elections?
I don't know why people do this.
It's like a distraction technique.
I don't want to answer this question so I'll try and shift the discussion.

I asked about Russia, not the EU or US.

Sponsored Links
You have obviously never familiarised yourself with the general principle of people asking a question because they don't know the answer......

You have obviously never familiarised yourself with the general principle of people asking a question because they don't know the answer......

ball cocks

have you never familiarised your self with people asking a question. That they already know or have an answer for

it’s called a rhetorical question

While we're on that subject, here's some more hideous and barbaric ventures that JB and his Govt have allowed to happen that are directly linked to the Ukraine situation:

TORY FUNDING.

The Tories accepting nearly £2m from Russian oligarchs, and refusing to give it back. This means the party is almost entirely funded by foreign nationals who do not have our best interests at heart.
MPs too have accepted donations.

hideous and barbaric :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Liz Truss says we should not 'conflate people with Russian heritage with people close to the Putin regime'
https://bbc.in/3p9dXhx

hideous and barbaric :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

You will note she did not deny the extent and origin of the donations.

In case you're wondering, as you don't seem to have extrapolated, is that Brexit was exactly the sort of gift Putin dreamed of.

Why do you think he interfered in other's elections and affairs?

oh well that’s cleared that up than

no two ways about what you describe is hideaous and barbaric

I for one an totally :eek:

I'm pleased you agree with me.

What should we as a country do about Russia attacking Ukraine?

dunno you tell me :idea:

think the way this works is that the person who was asked the question answers it, rather than throwing it back....

er no

the person who asked the question should have an answer

as I gave an answer of

I dunno

ball cocks

have you never familiarised your self with people asking a question. That they already know or have an answer for

it’s called a rhetorical question

On a points based system, I declare transam the winner, and securemuffininbrussels the loser. Final decision.

While we're on that subject, here's some more hideous and barbaric
Shame on you.

Equating what's going on in Ukraine, the suffering, misery, fear and death within a whole population, with your own biased political jibe must make you feel like a real man. POS more like.

Shame on you.

Equating what's going on in Ukraine, the suffering, misery, fear and death within a whole population, with your own biased political jibe must make you feel like a real man. POS more like.

The fact he continues to double down on it makes it all the more despicable.

So what makes the Jews different from Ukranians in your mind?

It's not that the refugees have changed, it's that we have changed. In 1945, being a powerful, wealthy, Christian nation we had the wherewithal to take in and properly care for refugees. Now we are a disorganised godless rabble that doesn't know right from wrong or how to organise anything. I'm in favour of taking in genuine refugees, holding them securely in one area and sending them back after a set time, but that is not what we do. In recent years refugees, genuine or fake, and immigrants, legal or illegal have caused a great deal of trouble all over the country. They are too numerous - we cannot take any more.

Ukrainian refugees would be more suited to countries like Poland and Lithuania. So many people have migrated from Poland and Lithuania to Britain in recent years that Poland and Lithuania must now be low in population; under-populated where we are over-populated.

We should not have anything to do with Russia vs Ukraine. It is an ancient conflict. Our involvement will make no difference to them, but would make a lot to us if we poked our pompous, pampered, do-gooding loony-left noses into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame on you.

Yawn.

You are just repeating stuff that was said in the first thread.

And I already explained that I was not "equating" anything. Go back and read it

It's not a biased political jibe. I am suggesting (in case you completely missed the point) that the hideous things Boris and his government have done is to aid Putin in his attack of Ukraine. The thing we all agree is dreadful.

What is despicable, filly, is the irony that the things JB and his Govt have done helped put Putin in a position to attack Ukraine.

I was asked in the first thread to post things the Tory Govt had done that were hideous and barbaric (BTW, I was NOT equating that to what was happening in Ukraine, but you all seem to ignore that) and I agreed with ellal's post. You disagreed these things were hideous and barbaric.
I then started this thread to point out other things that the Tory Govt have done that is hideous and barbaric and you disagree with those too. Do you genuinely not believe that the Tory Party played any part in the current situation?

You lot need to read "deserves its own thread".

I realise Brexit is your dream and you idolise Joris but can you really be so blinded to what is going on?

This is my last post on this topic, so go ahead guys and knock yourselves out.

While you're at it, don't forget to sling some abuse around and get the thread locked again.
:)

"A far-away country of which we know nothing"

As Andy's double said

It's not that the refugees have changed, it's that we have changed. In 1945, being a powerful, wealthy, Christian nation we had the wherewithal to take in and properly care for refugees.
In 1945 Britain was a bankrupt broken country with vast numbers of people living in abject poverty, and forced to take a huge loan that was only finally paid off in 2006!
Now we are a disorganised godless rabble that doesn't know right from wrong or how to organise anything.
Why do you refer to 'god' and religion?

All those 'gods' and religions are either responsible for countless wars, or are used as an excuse for war (n)

But you don't seem to have got the point about the Jews.
We are not talking about 1945, as it was just prior to 1939 and during the early part of the war when the majority of refugees were welcomed.

Sponsored Links
Back