THANKS!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just run through the list of people asking questions..anyone noticed how so many of them cant be bothered to say a simple thanks at the end of their threads?

Maybe its because none of us have anything else better to do than to sit on the computer answering peoples queries :rolleyes: ... :rolleyes: .... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
Just run through the list of people asking questions..anyone noticed how so many of them cant be bothered to say a simple thanks at the end of their threads?
Although it's nice to be thanked, we don't do it for the gratitude, do we?

Sponsored Links
halmead.jpg

kitten-103.jpg

Zampa,believe me your responses are valued as well as everybody else who replys,picked up many helpful tips and advice on a wide variety of topics,long may you continue!!!! :LOL: :LOL:
Paul

I'll second that !! PS. Zampa, I asked you a question on emulsion over glazed - get a move on mate !! LOL

Thanks.

You really know your stuff , with attitude, plus you do the job as well.

I'd say you're good...lets see.......95 - 97% of the time ;)...

Don't ask

A forum is a pool of knowledge that everyone, whether they are regular or guest, benefits from. I learn from all sorts of posters all sorts of things that I log in my memory should I ever need it. If I said 'thanks' for every time I learned something - I'd flood the forum.

true but it wouldnt hurt the original poster who posed the question to say thanks would it?

So all say thank-you to the forum,for giving it to me. (as per Abba)

Roughcaster.

Softus said:
Zampa said:
Although it's nice to be thanked, we don't do it for the gratitude, do we?

Nope...we all seem to do it because will dont mind helping people out and i'd say we are respectful of the industry that has given us a living...and im sure none of us are on some sort of ego trip either.

I wasnt suggesting that people start sending us cyber tips, apples, brown envelopes or get on their knees face the computer and say a thousand 'thanks yous'

I just think old fashioned common courtesy would go amis sometimes.

And...not wishing to look an hypocrate...thank for all the nice comments above :)

'Jamiller'..I answered you 'glaze' query before I wrote this..do try and keep up ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back