That Hungarian

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bloke Orban or what ever his name is ???

Is about to take over The EU presidency :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Not if the EU have anything to do with it, although good to see Poland stand up and be counted for pointing out how many treaties the EU would be in breach of if they carry on being mental.

Pootins stooge in the eu, surprised how you lap up fake russsian propaganda.

Blup

Sponsored Links
The frogs n krauts really don't like him. My guess is they'll find a way to suppress him or ignore him.

Hatred of the EU is hatred of europe, when will people get that the usa alt right and soviett bloc left are united against the interests of this country and europe.

Blup

Not if the EU have anything to do with it, although good to see Poland stand up and be counted for pointing out how many treaties the EU would be in breach of if they carry on being mental.
theyve not broken a single treaty

Really so objecting to the EU mechanisms and corruption, failed policy, super state objectives, EU army and diplomatic objectives equates to disliking people from France, Belgium, or any other european nation?
Hatred of our government failings equals hatred of the British?

Blups comment not mine. I might criticize and object but hate a strong word to use.

No it really does not. I would love to have a fully functioning group of nations working as one to the common good.

Sponsored Links
Back