Well Johnson

Sponsored Links
Why?

More gibberish.
To you anything that doesn't line up with your brainwashed ideas is gibberish.
Are you disputing that while you were in lockdown your politicians were partying?
Are you disputing that because of a war out of Europe and Nato we are now paying everything a lot more than before?
Ask yourself a question: why are we paying more for European and Chinese products in the name of the Ukraine war?
You might be forgiven to believe that gas is more expensive because of it, but everything else?

Are you disputing that while you were in lockdown your politicians were partying?
A very few were. So were some of my neighbours.
Are you disputing that because of a war out of Europe and Nato we are now paying everything a lot more than before?
Not sure why you mentioned NATO. Yes, I would dispute that.
Ask yourself a question: why are we paying more for European and Chinese products in the name of the Ukraine war?
I would dispute that.
To you anything that doesn't line up with your brainwashed ideas is gibberish.
Ditto.

I've just read that Owen Paterson, who campaigned for the UK to withdraw from the European Court of Human Rights, has appealed his own suspension from the Commons to that very same court. Apparently, it's his only mechanism to get the justice which he claims is denied by the UK Parliament. Maybe Johnson will try the same.

Sponsored Links
Why are there no real sanctions for politicians who keep taking the **** out of Parliament and the nation.
Boris is laughing all the way to the bank, he has a million quid deal with the Mail, his book is a best seller, millions more from speaking engagements.
Where is the incentive for any politician to be honest when being dishonest carries no penalty.

Why are there no real sanctions for politicians who keep taking the **** out of Parliament and the nation.
Boris is laughing all the way to the bank, he has a million quid deal with the Mail, his book is a best seller, millions more from speaking engagements.
Where is the incentive for any politician to be honest when being dishonest carries no penalty.
because he has a following, filly, motorbiking and the like

A dumbed down portion of the electorate allows them to do what they like!

Completely agree and this has been the issue for years right ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.

When did the last MP suffer any significant hardship let alone prison for allowing our country to go down the toilet.

If the worse they can pin on anyone is 'they had a party during lockdown' spending absolute millions in legal battles over it, we are truly ****ed.

As usual the only winners are the press and the lawyers goading the rest into these idiotic charades.

What turned them against (super-duper) Boris so quickly, I wonder?

A shít Brexit or the lies and dishonesty?
I think we have Brexit to thank for exposing what a sh*t show politics and democracy in this country is.
Carry on suckers anybody who votes thinking they work for you.

Sponsored Links
Back