That moment when you realise the ovbious - DW spray arms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've always got frustrated at finding things blocking the dishwasher spray arms, normally pieces of sweetcorn, and never been able to get them out very easily, knife and tweezers couldn't drag them through the hole, just pushed them inside, only to return to where they were when water came through, I've lost count how many times I've poked and prodded and sworn at them.

So it was today when I was struggling once again, well they got in there easily enough, now with the famous phrase from the haynes manuals ringing in my ears, all we need to to do get them out, is simply reverse the process, so prodd all blockages a little bit inside with the tweezers, spray arm in a sink of water, just sucked on the water inlet slightly and spat it out into the sink...

Problem solved in 10 seconds.... now why did I not think of this before!

Sponsored Links
No food should be able to enter spray arm unless filter is insecure or damaged , or you allow food to drop below it when cleaning .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back