That troll broke my arm!

Sponsored Links
Wow, anyone care to know what the real people say?

You break your wrist, that's bad... a fair bit of pain etc...
But to make up a yarn on a forum is very sad... and you lot joining in... well, get a life fellas..

This place is great for getting in the mix... exploring opinion etc...

But telling people you just had a runny sh1t3 is wrong !!

Sponsored Links
or a troll broke your arm... like in a fairy tale?

Or you were drunk?

Just to keep my old mate immy in the loop - tomorrow (hopefully) I go under the knife since the break isn't so straightforward and requires wires, plates and screws and I need to be in plaster for 12 weeks prior to physio.

Has anyone else had such misfortune that they'd care to share just to cheer us up?

Thanks JBR - if it isn;t tomorrow then it'll be late in the week which means I'll have to miss the start of term which I really don't want to do. You understand :unsure:

Good luck Dex I hope it goes ahead as planned. My wife is awaiting urgent surgery that has been cancelled twice due to unforeseen circumstances. Whatever they are.

Just to keep my old mate immy in the loop - tomorrow (hopefully) I go under the knife since the break isn't so straightforward and requires wires, plates and screws and I need to be in plaster for 12 weeks prior to physio.

Has anyone else had such misfortune that they'd care to share just to cheer us up?
I hope that it hurts and they turn you upside down and do your kna**ers too :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back