The best treatment for dementia.

Sponsored Links
More than a wee bit. You're just plain fookin borin. :rolleyes:

Have a look through many of your replies to posters on this forum Joe. You'll find lots of your replies are repetitive in the extreme (he won't)
You seem to have a standard modus operandi of replying, by asking posters to provide some sort of link/reference then finish off with "He Won't "
Repetitive behaviour is one of the symptoms of dementia (or didn't you know that???)

Sponsored Links

Have a look through many of your replies to posters on this forum Joe. You'll find lots of your replies are repetitive in the extreme (he won't)
You seem to have a standard modus operandi of replying, by asking posters to provide some sort of link/reference then finish off with "He Won't "
Repetitive behaviour is one of the symptoms of dementia (or didn't you know that???)

Oh! I find that a bit harsh, but there again you can't argue with the truth...

Go on Joe prove us wrong, He wont! He can't! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Having seen the wife's grandmother develop dementia (Lewy bodies) I do hope that at some time in the future, scientists/doctors discover a cure. I wouldn't wish dementia on anybody.

Having seen the wife's grandmother develop dementia (Lewy bodies) I do hope that at some time in the future, scientists/doctors discover a cure. I wouldn't wish dementia on anybody.
The next problem I can see is as people are now living longer because of better medication treatments therefore less illness, I can't help wondering if we're all end up getting dementia. I'm guessing in about 10-15yrs the Government will have a serious problem how to control this

put it this way, none of us have it yet, when we do, we would simply not be able to sign in, as we would have forgotten our password! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back