So, do we book a holiday or don’t we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As usual the members of the 'bridge' resort to their usual pathetic comments since they hate being shown up yet again...

:LOL:
I suspect it's because they were not needed.

Your narrow mind does not seem to realise that in the time since the first wave, new treatments have been developed leading to quicker recovery and less time in a hospital bed.
To my open mind, it seems crazy that expensive facilities that we were told were put in place specifically for the 'virus' are not being used.
They could have freed up existing hospitals so that they could treat the serious conditions that are now being missed/ignored.
And at the same time lower the cross infection rate.
Too simple an answer for some folk of course :rolleyes:

But I guess dying of a detectable treatable disease is now ok with you, so long as you avoid the risk of getting a 'virus' with a very low fatality rate?

Even the health secretary has just said that "Covid-19 is an illness we can live with "like we do flu"

No sh *t sherlock!

To my open mind, it seems crazy that expensive facilities that we were told were put in place specifically for the 'virus' are not being used.

Insurance. You’d be the first to complain if it got out of hand and we had nowhere to put them.

I suspect it's because they were not needed.

Your narrow mind does not seem to realise that in the time since the first wave, new treatments have been developed leading to quicker recovery and less time in a hospital bed.

..and it could equally as well gone the other way, as it has in some countries.

Insurance. You’d be the first to complain if it got out of hand and we had nowhere to put them.
If it had 'got out of hand', then would be the time to use the existing hospital wards.

But it didn't 'get out of hand', however many will pay the price of a bungled and and a non joined up approach...

Most European nations have kept their day to day healthcare systems running close to normal.
And several even saw their average excess death rates fall - but the UK is second only to Spain in the increase rate.

Now why is that?

Oh that's right, European countries in the main always have that 'insurance' in place and thus brought it into use.
The UK had to 'splash the cash'.

cash.JPG

But of course the UK due to it's approach to the 'virus' (and a decade of running down the NHS), has one of the highest death rates in the world.
Imagine if that amount had been given to the NHS over that decade.

Care to tell us why not?

Here's another clue (n)

doctors.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back