No 10 sitting on Report concerning Russian Interference

Au contraire, the fact you and G'had won't accept the evidence doesn't mean evidence wasn't provided.

Incidentally, I lent myself £100 yesterday, I'm considering not paying it back, what are your thoughts on that?

Evidence, poor sod, not only do you lie you make up stuff.

Sponsored Links
Has he f**k, he's just waiting for Galahads blood pressure to fall slightly before lighting the blue touch paper again. I don't want him being a burden on the NHS.
Yup fillyboys claim 100% debunked.

Hence reason fillyboy found no evidence to back it up.

The NHS with the worse waiting times, might still be waiting if it wasn't for the funding squeeze.

But that's not the current Governments fault is it?

Who will silly filly blame now?

The first film I ever saw the great Bob Hoskins in was called The NHS. A marvellous film described as a black comedy, the plot as such revolves around the affairs of the hospital staff but flits backwards and forwards between the NHS hospital where the staff are based and a romanticized American Dr Kildare type hospital, the same actors playing two parts, I think Jim Dale was a doctor and Bob Hoskins a patient, who I vaguely recall dies.
The portrayal of the NHS and the hospital was bleak, very bleak, and the film focussed largely on the inadequacies of the NHS. It was made in 1973 after being adapted from a stage play.
I was still a teenager when that film was made and nearly fifty years later, I can't recall a period in my life when praise was heaped on the NHS (as a whole, we all know people who's life has been saved at some point, and a lot of us should have been dead ten years ago)

The NHS is a wonderful institution and should be celebrated but no matter who is in power, no matter how much money is thrown at it, it will never be perfect, there will always be inadequacies.

Anyway, they sorted out your blood pressure didn't they?

Sponsored Links
The first film I ever saw the great Bob Hoskins in was called The NHS. A marvellous film described as a black comedy, the plot as such revolves around the affairs of the hospital staff but flits backwards and forwards between the NHS hospital where the staff are based and a romanticized American Dr Kildare type hospital, the same actors playing two parts, I think Jim Dale was a doctor and Bob Hoskins a patient, who I vaguely recall dies.
The portrayal of the NHS and the hospital was bleak, very bleak, and the film focussed largely on the inadequacies of the NHS. It was made in 1973 after being adapted from a stage play.
I was still a teenager when that film was made and nearly fifty years later, I can't recall a period in my life when praise was heaped on the NHS (as a whole, we all know people who's life has been saved at some point, and a lot of us should have been dead ten years ago)

The NHS is a wonderful institution and should be celebrated but no matter who is in power, no matter how much money is thrown at it, it will never be perfect, there will always be inadequacies.

Anyway, they sorted out your blood pressure didn't they?

So you couldn't answer the question. Your losing it filly. You can reduce the current self induced adequacies like missing the cancer treatement target 4 years running by not underfunding the NHS.

Now tell me which firm do you work in?

Translation....Nothchy thinks something is wrong he says it is "debunked"...
Notchy thinks something....it is ""fact"""

Nope.

When I say things are fact, thats what they fact.

So when I say Johnsons deal means a border within the UK......that is fact.

And when I say that because of that brexit means a loss of control, not get back control.....that is fact.

Nope.

When I say things are fact, thats what they fact.

So when I say Johnsons deal means a border within the UK......that is fact.

And when I say that because of that brexit means a loss of control, not get back control.....that is fact.

You said there was no mention of spending limits in the Maastricht Treaty. That was a lie, I quoted you the page and paragraph numbers to verify.
You then said these only applied to countries in the eurozone. That was a lie as the treaty was ratified before the euro was introduced.

You state many things are facts, as often as not, I've proven them to be lies.

The UK spends a lot less on health than other civilised countries,
Despite the above statement the NHS still out performs other countries with private systems such as America.

You then said these only applied to countries in the eurozone. That was a lie as the treaty was ratified before the euro was introduced

Stop squirming, you started this by claiming austerity was due to EU not Tory
And you have zero evidence to back that claim up

Also enforcement does only apply to the Eurozone:
"As the UK is not a member of the euro area, it cannot face sanctions under the excessive deficit procedure"

Is that not clear enough for you Old Bean -its from the European Commissions own website. :)

Of course the Maastrichty treaty was prior to the Euro, it was the treaty that led to the Euro, hence the inclusion of convergence criteria......im surprised you didnt know :ROFLMAO:

The UK spends a lot less on health than other civilised countries,
Despite the above statement the NHS still out performs other countries with private systems such as America.

Don't worry with Brexit and the all new US trade deal it won't be doing that for much longer. All we then need is a new group of people to blame - its started already - blame the bloody patients.

Don't worry with Brexit and the all new US trade deal it won't be doing that for much longer. All we then need is a new group of people to blame - its started already - blame the bloody patients.

Blame the patients?

What like the smokers
The heavy drinkers
The fat fcks

Any responsibility :confused:

Stop squirming, you started this by claiming austerity was due to EU not Tory
And you have zero evidence to back that claim up

Also enforcement does only apply to the Eurozone:
"As the UK is not a member of the euro area, it cannot face sanctions under the excessive deficit procedure"

Is that not clear enough for you Old Bean -its from the European Commissions own website. :)

Of course the Maastrichty treaty was prior to the Euro, it was the treaty that led to the Euro, hence the inclusion of convergence criteria......im surprised you didnt know :ROFLMAO:

So you do acknowledge it was in the Maastricht treaty all along, you denied it at the time. The problem with you and Galahad is any argument you raise is built on shifting sands, you lose the argument and shift the debate onto another point then another until eventually you find a little titbit and pretend that was the original argument all along.
As for proof the EU were the architects of austerity.
The terms were put into the treaty, we signed the treaty, we abided by the treaty and implemented austerity, as did half of Europe.
Are you saying that didn't happen?

Sponsored Links
Back