Give me a break!

Sponsored Links
Just bungling boris trying to live up to his hero trump

I wonder what further b ullshit he'll be serving up tonight in his presidential style address? :LOL:

I won't be watching it.

I'll "catch up" with the outcome on here later (n)

Probably free of surprises though. And

Half on here will say he's lying, the other half will spaff all over it,....
and the other half will carry on as before :mrgreen:

Boris has made Hancock his Designated Scapegoat.

He hopes nobody will remember who gave Hancock, Raab and Patel the jobs they aren't up to.

Sponsored Links
The previous one that resigned comes across a lot better and has been running the current "enquiry".

The clip is from The Mash Report -

where they also said Trump will win the election because he is the younger man and a person of colour.

Sat at a desk...not so much as a union jack or ,,security bloke present..how very un presidential..
It was bungling boris speaking directly to the nation in a presidential manner as he announced his non-policies rather than doing what is supposed to happen in a parliamentary 'democracy' - namely putting it before parliament first.

So I guess you haven't seen the presidential addresses from behind a desk in the white house?

Or the similarity between daily 'briefings' both sides of the atlantic with podiums and flags?

was bungling boris speaking directly to the nation in a presidential manner
WTF is a ""presidential manner""" and you are trying your damn best to make it as insulting as possible... Ok...lets run with it...Yes..Boris was """ presidential"":"AND?

Sponsored Links
Back