A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not what I said, not what you said.
You said such wards are never on view to the public. The critical care centre in kings hospital overlooks Ruskin park with floor to ceiling windows lol.:ROFLMAO:
So if no Covid wards are never on view to the public as you clearly stated then no Covid wards will ever be on a ground floor of any hospital and it would never have windows lol

Sponsored Links
critical care centre in kings hospital

There's a bit of a difference between an ICU on full view from the reception area of a hospital (your claim) and a ward with windows (pretty much all).

I have never heard of an ICU that the public can sit and watch while having a picnic (or fixing a tap) - generally, people feel these units require a little privacy, as many people don't get out alive.

The fact is, John, you made your claims of empty covid ICUs after the silly videos of people sneaking into hospitals went viral on YouTube, which showed empty canteens, as proof that there were no sick people.

From day one you declared yourself a covid denier, and over a year on you have still not actually shared anything that doesn't make you look sillier (sorry to cause distress) each time.

Sponsored Links
I think relevance has gone out the window when you admit getting things wrong denso

The reason I ask is that it seems I was correct all along. You were confusing SAGE UK with SAGE WHO. Unless you can explain the relevance of it all?

Can anyone show me a link to a trusted source of statistics that will tell me EXACTLY how many under 16's have died of Covid in the UK?
I won't even bother to analyse it...
A source I have an immense amount of respect for tells me that as few as 25 under 16's have died of/with Covid
Classic.

But your source might have been reading the ONS stats, because the number is very small. As the JVCI said it is a very low risk level for children in good health, and while the vaccine is even lower it is a close thing. Which is why they didn't recommend them for individual protection alone. The ministers for health said it is worth it when you include killing Granny, staying in school and so on.

There's a bit of a difference between an ICU on full view from the reception area of a hospital (your claim) and a ward with windows (pretty much all).

I have never heard of an ICU that the public can sit and watch while having a picnic (or fixing a tap) - generally, people feel these units require a little privacy, as many people don't get out alive.

The fact is, John, you made your claims of empty covid ICUs after the silly videos of people sneaking into hospitals went viral on YouTube, which showed empty canteens, as proof that there were no sick people.

From day one you declared yourself a covid denier, and over a year on you have still not actually shared anything that doesn't make you look sillier (sorry to cause distress) each time.
I’ve just told you of one

The reason I ask is that it seems I was correct all along. You were confusing SAGE UK with SAGE WHO. Unless you can explain the relevance of it all?
No you were quite simply wrong ,it is at this point where you usually resort to abuse or ask a question that has been answered 4 or 5 times before and then claim nobody has ever answered it

Did I deny Covid or did I deny the severity of Covid ?

Ignoring the fact that you can't sit in the park and watch people die at Kings in London, if you recall, your story from last year was based in Cornwall.
No let’s not ignore it.
You said such wards are never on view to the public.
Why is it that I have just proved you wrong and all of a sudden you say oh let’s just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back