A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainly because this one is a nationwide roll-out. This isn't a holiday in India & it isn't talking a young mum into MMR'ing her little darlings.

Your MSM might have mentioned to you how much each dose costs . . . . Yet they lied to you, they never told you exactly how much each dose costs.

If you not worried yet then you never will be.

Sponsored Links
The most intelligent thing you've said in 12 months.
There is a surprise.
As per usual when certain people have been made to look stupid they resort to abuse.
Every single thread.
Although i do wonder.
Why the name change DjangoBanjo ?
More importantly why the change to JP.
I always said certain users of the general discussion thread on DIYnot are obsessed with me and now you have changed your user name to the initials of my username.
Bless you DjagoBanjo.

List? What are you on about, make a list of your own!

I do recall you claiming to have worked in a hospital that had a covid ward visible from the front foyer, which was empty, even though such wards are never on view to the public, and the name of the hospital could not be shared as it would ruin your reputation.
Can you confirm that in your belief every single Covid ward in
Like Ellal, all you do is make things up, tell others to fact check if they don't believe it, then call everybody stupid who asks you to stop making things up.

Sponsored Links
List? What are you on about, make a list of your own!

I do recall you claiming to have worked in a hospital that had a covid ward visible from the front foyer, which was empty, even though such wards are never on view to the public, and the name of the hospital could not be shared as it would ruin your reputation.

Like Ellal, all you do is make things up, tell others to fact check if they don't believe it, then call everybody stupid who asks you to stop making things up.

You and Ellal and one and the same, if not in body, certainly in mind.
Please can you confirm that every single Covid ward in every single hospital in the uk has never had windows thus making it absolutely impossible for any member of the public to never see them?

Erm no, it isn't.
Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (SAGE)
The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (SAGE) is charged with advising WHO on overall global policies and strategies, ranging from vaccines and technology, research and development, to delivery of immunization and its linkages with other health interventions.

So your saying that no Covid wards are/were on the ground floor of any hospital lol

There is invariable an infection control perimeter around an infectious disease ward. The window of the ward will open onto a access controlled corridor or lobby. That corridor or lobby may have windows to the outside world.

Are you suggesting that from March 2020ish every single dedicated Covid ward in every single hospital in the uk never had any windows what so ever.
So not one could even be seen from outside thus making it impossible to see from any member of the public ,ever ?

No. Not what I said, not what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back