A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
only because you don’t understand what the statistics mean.

you do realise you have just said the BMJ who the comment is cut and pasted from dont understand statistics

Sponsored Links
"Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58545548

That's 0.5%. Of all covid deaths, only 1 in 200 is an vaccinated person.

Covid still kills, but largely only those that can't, or won't, get a vaccine.

Last edited:
No

you don’t understand the meaning of what PHE published.

I suggest you look at the number of vaccinated people hospitalised compared to the numbers vaccinated.

then do the same for vaccinated.

and then tell us what you find

Sponsored Links
No

you don’t understand the meaning of what PHE published.

I suggest you look at the number of vaccinated people hospitalised compared to the numbers vaccinated.

then do the same for vaccinated.

and then tell us what you find
by your comment i would find exactly the same

well something isnt adding up 256 between jan and july yet on august 2nd the figure was 402 of the double vaccinated so 146 double vaccinated died in a month which is more than half of the figure in previous 6 months . sounds like its taking a helluva surge in the vaccinated which is what they have been saying about ADE .

well something isnt adding up 256 between jan and july yet on august 2nd the figure was 402 of the double vaccinated so 146 double vaccinated died in a month which is more than half of the figure in previous 6 months . sounds like its taking a helluva surge in the vaccinated which is what they have been saying about ADE .

Please have a think about what you’ve written

1.hardly any people were vaccinated in January….so it’s no surprise less double vaccinated people died between Jan and July - the average population vaccinated would’ve been low
2. You can’t compare 2 different periods directly as Covid comes in waves.
3. We know Delta variant can cause break through infections…but still much lower hospitalisations in vaccinated.

ADE is not the reason.

it is exactly what we would expect

As the BMJ say, perfectly normal.

The next paragraph;

"Here’s a simple thought experiment: imagine everyone is now fully protected with covid vaccines—which are excellent, but not 100% effective at preventing death. Some people who get infected with covid will still die, although far fewer than without vaccinations. With complete vaccination coverage all of these people will be fully vaccinated—100%. That doesn’t mean vaccines aren’t effective at reducing death—the overall number of people dying from covid will have been reduced dramatically."

And further down;

"The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people, or that a higher proportion of people in hospital with covid have been vaccinated than we might expect, does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines that have already saved hundreds of thousands of lives around the world."

The ONS results use a slightly different set of inclusion/exclusion criteria to the daily updates. So the two data sets aren't directly comparable. Unless you go to the effort of finding the relevant publications and check the small print.

It's pointless trying to make sense of these statistics they're bandying around.

72.8% of all statistics are made up to suit an agenda, 9 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas & so far the statistic that 100% of us are going to die eventually is the only truth I have so far heard.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer per se', but when it's politicians, teachers, professional paper shufflers & gobshoites telling me to take the blue pill I tend to think that maybe there's something about that blue pill . . . .

Can anyone show me a link to a trusted source of statistics that will tell me EXACTLY how many under 16's have died of Covid in the UK?

72.8% of all statistics are made up to suit an agenda, 9 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas & so far the statistic that 100% of us are going to die eventually is the only truth I have so far heard.
Its 8 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas. The other 2 prefer Leslie Judd.

Can anyone show me a link to a trusted source of statistics that will tell me EXACTLY how many under 16's have died of Covid in the UK?
I would think those figures may be out there somewhere but what is not out there is the number of under16’s who have brought covid into the home where mum, dad, granny or granddad have suffered of it either fatally or with long covid. They know it happens but it’s hard to quantify. If being protected can lessen the risk of them catching it and passing it on, that can’t be a bad thing, can it.

I won't even bother to analyse it, the goal posts have been moved around so much that most of it is historical nonsense anyways, & that doesn't include the injections of false data to prove a point by the big pharma influencers, gov'n'mnt shills & the gobshoites who read it in their tabloid of choice.

A source I have an immense amount of respect for tells me that as few as 25 under 16's have died of/with Covid since the whole nonsense began. That isn't their figure for last week, last month, YTD or any other fiscal period based on a sample group of 26.

I still don't know anyone who's died of Covid during this pandemic that is so affecting my life.

It's pointless trying to make sense of these statistics they're bandying around.

They simply come from counting what doctors put on death certificates. Unless you think they are in on the scam as well of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back