A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I asked before why you put it in inverted commas, and your did not answer. People usually do this when they are suggesting something is not real.

If you explain why you do this, along with sharing your superior knowledge about the risks of the vaccines, maybe i could understand you better

But as it is, everything you say suggests you're covid denier and antivaxxer.

Which bit of my questioning of the lethality of the 'virus' did you not get?

I have not denied it's existence and I am not an anti vaxxer...

You ************** need to ********** ask some questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to give us the figures of dying of the 'virus' as opposed to dying with the 'virus'?

All the answers are out there if you search for them. As you have told us many times.

Sponsored Links
i done a freedom of information request to one health authority and the answer back equated to 4% of those dying because of it from the figures of those dying with it
COVID-19 vaccines are estimated to significantly reduce the risk of mortality for COVID-19,
however a small number of COVID-19 deaths are still expected in vaccinated people,
especially in vulnerable individuals where the vaccine or the immune response may not have
been effective. Evidence has shown that vaccination is highly effective in protecting against
death from coronavirus (COVID-19). Data published by Public Health England (PHE) has
shown that individuals who receive a single dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or the
AstraZeneca vaccine have approximately 70 to 85% lower risk of death with COVID-19
compared with unvaccinated individuals. Vaccine effectiveness against mortality with 2 doses
of the Pfizer vaccine is around 95 to 99% and with 2 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine
around 75 to 99%. Modelling analysis from PHE estimates that 105,900 deaths have been
prevented in England as a result of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, up to 20 August.
Table 17: Number of confirmed COVID-19 related deaths by vaccination status at time
of test, 29 December 2020 to 26 August 2021
Age group Unvaccinated 1 Dose 2 Doses
(Table rewritten)
Unvaccinated: 3,102
1 Dose 279
2Doses 298
Total: 3,679
A confirmed COVID-19 related death is defined as an individual who has tested positive by PCR for SARS-CoV-2 at any time point and has
COVID-19 listed as an underlying or contributory cause of death on the death certificate. This definition is for the purposes of evaluating the
impact of the COVID-19 vaccine on confirmed COVID-19 deaths. The numbers reported in this section may differ from other published
COVID-19 death data.
Vaccine status is determined at time of most recent specimen date. From the 29 December
2020 (21 days after the start of the vaccination programme in Scotland to account for
protection to develop after the first dose) to the 26 August 2021, there have been 3,679
confirmed COVID-19 related deaths with a positive PCR result and where COVID-19 was
recorded as a primary or secondary cause on the death certificate. Of these 84.3% were in
unvaccinated individuals, 7.6% had received one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 8.1% had
received two doses. The risk of death from COVID-19 is strongly linked to age, with the most
vulnerable being in the over 70s age group.
In Scotland, from the beginning of the COVID-19 vaccination programme over 3.5 million
individuals had been fully vaccinated with two doses of COVID-19 vaccine. Of these, 298
individuals (0.009%) tested positive by PCR for SARS-CoV-2 more than fourteen days after
receiving their second dose of COVID-19 vaccine and subsequently died with COVID-19
recorded as an underlying or contributory cause of death
That Scotland data is very convincing, the Vaccines are working beautifully. Page 40 of 51.

Important note, they're quoting where Covid was identified as the main cause of death or a contributing factor. This is normal in healthcare, Diabetes almost never kills people directly but if it causes the condition that results in your death it's still Diabetes related, so it goes on the certificate as a contributing factor.

So why refer to it as 'virus'?

Why can't you just explain that?

Maybe you're the stupid one as you don't seem to know why you do it.

Care to give us the figures of dying of the 'virus' as opposed to dying with the 'virus'?

Of course you won't

I have, once more.

but every time you avoid commenting on it…….then a week or so later you are posting the same garbage.

Seriously what is wrong with you?

You really are extraordinarily stupid...

Which bit of my questioning of the lethality of the 'virus' did you not get?

You on the other hand need to grow some and ask some questions!

You do deny the truth, I keep posting the ONS figures showing how many died from the virus….and you ignore it.

Here are the latest summed totals for COVID-19 from 2020 up to week ending 2nd April 2021:

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/a-bit-of-common-sense.577504/page-6#ixzz76PtOtPdw

Heard a stat on the radio yesterday - only 1% of covid deaths are of vaccinated people now in the UK. Which means, possibly, 99% of covid deaths are preventable.
Which means, the pandemic could be over, if everybody was vaccinated. Totally back to normal.

But ...

Heard a stat on the radio yesterday - only 1% of covid deaths are of vaccinated people now in the UK. Which means, possibly, 99% of covid deaths are preventable.
Which means, the pandemic could be over, if everybody was vaccinated. Totally back to normal.

But ...
August 25, 2021

• report from Public Health England. The report shows that 489 of 742 people (65.9%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive covid test between 1 February 2021 and 2 August 2021, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. 54.1% (402 of 742) had received both doses. This seems like an alarming set of statistics, but with an imperfect vaccine and high vaccination coverage, it is exactly what we would expect.

OK, might have misheard it a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back