A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, by definition, not a conspiracy; the WEF manifesto is freely available.

The likes of Prince Charles will tell you the benefits of the so-called great reset; it will, of course, not affect him and his ilk other than to make them richer; therefore detractors cannot be conspiracy theorists.

As they say in New Zealand - Beeld Beck Bitter.

Oh here we go again.

There is a bit of a difference (ie, effing loads) between and idea and a reality.

Sponsored Links
It is, by definition, not a conspiracy; the WEF manifesto is freely available.

But it is a conspiracy theory to suggest that lockdowns and the 'virus' are a scam and are only done to lead us into the great reset.

But it is a conspiracy theory to suggest that lockdowns and the 'virus' are a scam and are only done to lead us into the great reset.

No point trying to explain. The moment the idea had the word "Great" applied to it, the conspiracy sheep flocked without questioning the logic or motive for such an event. There is no making them see sense.

Sponsored Links
I have never said the virus is not real.

However, all the related actions can be viewed with suspicion.

I suppose you think the lockdowns were effective.

The moment the idea had the word "Great" applied to it, the conspiracy sheep flocked without questioning the logic or motive for such an event.
I have told you it is NOT a conspiracy. Look up the definition.

If you agree with the proposals; fair enough but others do not.

It is, by definition, not a conspiracy; the WEF manifesto is freely available

The WEF great reset is not a conspiracy, it’s perfectly reasonable.

it’s the nutty conspiracists that turn it into something sinister.

If you agree with the proposals; fair enough but others do not

Its not that others don’t agree with the proposals…it’s that the Covid deniers misinterpret to make it like some communist collaboration to take over the world.

I have told you it is NOT a conspiracy. Look up the definition.

If you agree with the proposals; fair enough but others do not.

And as I told you, there is a bit of a difference between and idea and a reality.

Just because some people have an idea and talk about it at meetings, it does not mean that those same people orchestrated a global pandemic killing over 4.5 million people.
That idea, which mostly far right types keep harking on about, is a conspiracy theory. Look it up.

Fair enough, but

I have never said they orchestrated it but they are certainly taking advantage of it.

Really? I thought the original idea of the great reset was to kill off excess business, and kill a lot of people. But governments all over the world have worked hard to keep businesses operating, and save as many lives as possible. Which is why I, and most other people, say the suggestion governments are "taking advantage" of covid for a "great reset" are just conspiracy theorists out to cause their own style of mayhem.

For those interested (there are about 2 billion more interesting things to read): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57532368

Ellal doesn't think the virus is real
Could you please show us where I've said that?

I've merely stated my belief (along with many experts) that the lethality of the 'virus' has been overstated...

Care to give us the figures of dying of the 'virus' as opposed to dying with the 'virus'?

Of course you won't!

Vax does help reduce infection rates to an extent so it should be everybodies duty to get pinned and stop whinging.
So what do you suggest?

That those who decide not to get jabbed for whatever reason are dragged from their homes, restrained, and forced to be medicated against their will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back