A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compulsorily ? I'm not against vaccines, I've had my covid jabs, I just believe that people have the right to choose any medication or medical procedures they have.
The government should make it mandatory for those workers who work with the public. Take the jab or pi$$ off and find another job.

Compulsory - lol. Only an idiot would refuse a harmless prick.

Sponsored Links
Various vaccines are effectively mandatory in many countries - it's how to more or less eradicated many of the worlds deadliest diseases.
Some countries simply don't allow you to use public services without a vaccine.

Coronavirus is not different - it's just a bunch of vocal anti-vaxxers on social media telling people that it is somehow fundamentally different from all the other vaccines.

In a recent blog post, Maximilian Hardy of 9 Bedford Row warned that reckless transmission of disease is a crime, and those diagnosed with coronavirus should be wary of the legal consequences that follow. This is sensible advice, but may not go far enough. This blog post explores when a person who has symptoms of coronavirus but has not been diagnosed may find themselves subject to criminal liability. It does not attempt a comprehensive analysis of the possible offences, but addresses three key issues.

source https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/ouulj/blog/2020/05/crime-and-coronavirus-three-thoughts

Sponsored Links
Compulsorily ? I'm not against vaccines, I've had my covid jabs, I just believe that people have the right to choose any medication or medical procedures they have.

They do. I am not aware of anybody in the UK saying that the vaccines will be truly compulsory.

Compulsory if you work in healthcare, is not compulsory - you can choose to do a job that does not require you to be in contact with vulnerable people
compulsory if you want to go to a night club - stay home and watch TV like a vast majority of other people do
compulsory if you want to go on holiday - stay home, like most people do (as busy as holidays seem, many people cannot afford to take them)

It is not compulsory if you have a clear choice. If you want to do any of the above, and not have a vaccine, then you are putting not only yourself, but everybody else, at risk of disease, death, and more lockdowns.

Why are the vaccinated so scared of the unvaccinated surely you believe the vaccine is going to protect you .
OH hang on the record breaking developed so called vaccine that after 6 months has dropped down to 30 odd percent affective resulting in them now ready to give a 3rd dose and talk of yearly boosters and pfizer developing a twice a day pill to be taken .
They will be making around 10 billion dollars out of it this year .

It is not compulsory if you have a clear choice. If you want to do any of the above, and not have a vaccine, then you are putting not only yourself, but everybody else, at risk of disease, death, and more lockdowns.
Absolute b*llux!

'Clear choice' is slowly being removed whether you believe it or not...

And rabid jabbers still can pass on the 'virus' - fact!

You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise!

What do you mean "so called"?

Ellal doesn't think the virus is real, therefore, the vaccine can't be real either. It's an elaborate trick, in his mind, to make us all get poorer and not go out so much. Or something like that. He's not yet given a motive for the big coronavirus scam, other than repeating vague conspiracy nonsense like "great reset"

other than repeating vague conspiracy nonsense like "great reset"
It is, by definition, not a conspiracy; the WEF manifesto is freely available.

The likes of Prince Charles will tell you the benefits of the so-called great reset; it will, of course, not affect him and his ilk other than to make them richer; therefore detractors cannot be conspiracy theorists.

As they say in New Zealand - Beeld Beck Bitter.

The government should make it mandatory for those workers who work with the public. Take the jab or pi$$ off and find another job.

Compulsory - lol. Only an idiot would refuse a harmless prick.

Thankfully the person most at risk is the cockwomble that refuses to take the jab. Totally with you on this one. So many awful illnesses made virtually extinct by vaccines and tools like lally try to put that message in doubt.
This isn't about opinion, preference, political leaning etc etc. It is fact. Take medicine, less people die. Vax does help reduce infection rates to an extent so it should be everybodies duty to get pinned and stop whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back