A bit of common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you suggest?

That those who decide not to get jabbed for whatever reason are dragged from their homes, restrained, and forced to be medicated against their will?
Yep. Kicking and screaming and crying if necessary.

Sponsored Links
Yep. Kicking and screaming and crying if necessary.
Well personally I'd try and reason with any Nazi who tried that with withdrawing the implied right of access to my property...

After that it would be them being on the receiving end of a baseball bat...

I ain't a crying pussy like you, cowardly old man!

Could you please show us where I've said that?

I've merely stated my belief (along with many experts) that the lethality of the 'virus' has been overstated...

Care to give us the figures of dying of the 'virus' as opposed to dying with the 'virus'?

Of course you won't!
i done a freedom of information request to one health authority and the answer back equated to 4% of those dying because of it from the figures of those dying with it

I asked before why you put it in inverted commas, and your did not answer. People usually do this when they are suggesting something is not real.

If you explain why you do this, along with sharing your superior knowledge about the risks of the vaccines, maybe i could understand you better

But as it is, everything you say suggests you're covid denier and antivaxxer.

Sponsored Links
i done a freedom of information request to one health authority and the answer back equated to 4% of those dying because of it from the figures of those dying with it
Any chance of posting that FOI request and reply on here?

Link please, so we may be better informed.

Link please, so we may be better informed.
make your own to your own area health board that way you will be better informed in your own area only takes a couple of minutes and you will have the answer within a couple of weeks i asked for an figures over a 11 month period from feb last year to end of december

make your own to your own area health board that way you will be better informed in your own area only takes a couple of minutes and you will have the answer within a couple of weeks i asked for an figures over a 11 month period from feb last year to end of december

Link please, or it did not happen.

And those figures are nonsense.

Why won’t you put the information up on here? It is a Freedom of information request so what was the point of you asking if you were just going to sit on the answer? Put the link up or withdraw your uncheckable claim.

Care to give us the figures of dying of the 'virus' as opposed to dying with the 'virus

I’ve posted them many times….so why do you keep on asking

it’s on the ONS website.

from memory

died from = 119k
died with = 138k

I’ve posted them many times….so why do you keep on asking

it’s on the ONS website.

from memory

died from = 119k
died with = 138k

actually these are the latest figures I can find

Here are the latest summed totals for COVID-19 from 2020 up to week ending 2nd April 2021:

I have never said the virus is not real.

However, all the related actions can be viewed with suspicion.

I suppose you think the lockdowns were effective.
How are you still banging on about this? How does anyone still manage to think that lockdowns didn't reduce cases? How on earth could keeping everyone at home for a few weeks not reduce cases?

Just sheer idiocy. But feel free not to reply, you don't have a sensible answer anyway, you never have before.

thats seems to be seriously at odds with the ONS website

Here are the latest summed totals for COVID-19 from 2020 up to week ending 2nd April 2021:

• Deaths involving COVID-19 (underlying or secondary cause): 136,679

• Deaths due to COVID-19 (underlying cause): 122,508

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsduetocovid19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back