The Big Red Bus

Did you believe The Big Red Bus.

• Total voters
Which is very useful for when Boris announces to the country on 31st October that we are not leaving. ;)

If he had the bottle he could just say lets revoke article 50 -trouble is I guess that cant be done without a parliamentray vote. If it can, he should do it -what is there to lose, trying to porogue parliament to allow a no deal is likely to bring down government or if a no deal is looking likely he will find he is facing a general election.

Sponsored Links
If he had the bottle he could just say lets revoke article 50 -trouble is I guess that cant be done without a parliamentray vote. If it can, he should do it -what is there to lose, trying to porogue parliament to allow a no deal is likely to bring down government or if a no deal is looking likely he will find he is facing a general election.
Blow job will do what he always does...

Whatever is best for him!

I think though that the GE option/threat is a red herring.
What would it actually achieve?
Other than more chaos?

The judgement makes the point that Parliament had the opportunity to make it an offence for poliicians to lie to the voters to win an election, but chose not to.

Since Parliament makes the laws in this country, and is composed of politicians, it might be that they prefer to give themselves an easy ride.

You remember, in the expenses scandal, trough-snouting MPs kept protesting that they had followed the rules (which were made by MPs, for MPs)

Sponsored Links
Not really... They killed it on pretty much all fronts, including the vexatious nature of the prosecution.
All part of the same thing...

Politicians have always lied, but to challenge them is not on apparently - therefore it's called 'vexatious'!

Politicians lying through their teeth to get political gain on the other hand is simply accepted as standard practice!

There are plenty of ways to challenge a liar. This was not one of them.

There are plenty of ways to challenge a liar. This was not one of them.
It was a publicity stunt, both for the timing and the targets. The fact that it got past the first round meant it worked better than they could have hoped.

Back