The Dead Terrorist

I didn't mean that you can see the contents of the topic or see any other topic in the Recycle Bin, just that this topic is in there, but not its position in there, or anything about the Recycle Bin or any other topic in there, probably.

?

Sponsored Links
whats you prob its a standard forum practice

so if softus is a mod who really givves a flying

been there he is welcome to itt thankless job

Look at the image Softus, I cannot access forum 28, only being a standard user.
Nor can I.

You appear to be able to see the recycle bin, and deleted posts, why is this?
Perhaps because appearances are deceptive?

Nobody else can.
The image I posted was from a window showing my Watched Topics. If you were watching that topic then you'll be able to see what I can see.

Also the info in your little picture above is different to what we see. It shows the date and time of the original post, which we cannot see, just the original posters name.
If you can't then I don't know why - it's plainly there.

Who cares?

If softus is a mod, I admire him for locking his own posts, mostly of which he pulls the OP topic in a different direction where he can engage in petty arguments with other DIYNOT posters.

Dave

Sponsored Links
People feel more comfortable when there's a scapegoat.

I guess so.

I still cant understand why 'THE MODS' appear to be the Antichrist on here.

They obviously deliberate on the content of the threads and make a judgement, informed and mature action on how the thread will continue.

Steve - why care.

Dave

I'm effing sick of this! So what if Softus is a MOD, has two heads, is an illegitimate child of Prince Phillip, is from Mars... etc etc. IT MAKES NO EFFING DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you believe he locks threads as and when he sees fit then that is his prerogative as a MOD but for chuffs sake, can we PLEASE stop taking threads TOTALLY off the topic with these pathetic allegations. I posted a request similar to this the other evening in the thread regarding 'Baby P'. That that thread could descend into a discussion of Softus' status on this forum really made me feel it is perhaps time I dropped this forum all together. I am a member of several forums and indeed a MOD on a few. I have never seen discussions such as this on any of those other forums. As Kev pointed out earlier, its a thankless flamin task anyway (on this forum). If Softus is a MOD then fine, great, whooohaaa! I couldn't give a rats ass and neither should anyone else. YES, I find the MODs on here frustrating at times. They rarely provide a reason for deleting and/or editing posts (although some have and I have ALWAYS thanked them for that), but that's the way it is. Get over it.

Now, can we get back to Akmed the Dead Terrorist? :confused:

Akmed the dead thingy was pretty boring, but what's that about Softus being a mod? WOW

The truth is that I'm a moderator on a terrorist web site.

At least I was until I was shot.

Sponsored Links
Back