The Duke of York

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One had 10,000 men ; One allegedly did something recently . Which one gets all the stick ? And still the lemmings subscribe to the so called NEWS papers :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
A person is innocent until proven guilty. These allegations were revealed in court, which allowed the accuser to avoid a libel action, hence they did not need to present any proof. I can't say I like the Royals as an institution, but they deserve fair treatment.

What the PoY is guilty of is associating with a convicted felon, which was never going to be a good idea.

It seems that because Buck House has denied any wrong-doing that might be the end of it unless someone makes a complaint. If someone does make a complaint against him, it will be interesting to see how it is handled by the police and the courts. I suspect it will be a bit like how they handled Blair over his war crimes or how they handled the government ministers over the child sex allegations.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I believe he's innocent.. After all , we know it was really Margaret Thatcher who f***ed the miners. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Not wishing to advocate paedophilia or suggest the DoY's guilt, but if you were married to that red-headed 'beauty' wouldn't you be looking elsewhere? :LOL:

I thought that being a philandering letch who squandered money was part of the job description for royal males through the ages?

Yes, I believe there's nothing new there! Historically, most princes and kings have had a wife (or two) along with several pieces on the side and, of course, I'm sure it continues today.

I'm not unhappy with Royals being letches, but paedophiles - no.

I read in The Telegraph this morning that this gold digger has been accused of being a serial liar.

When it all comes out (if it does), and if she turns out to have been making false accusations, I hope they throw the book at her.

Yes, I believe there's nothing new there! Historically, most princes and kings have had a wife (or two) along with several pieces on the side and, of course, I'm sure it continues today.

I'm not unhappy with Royals being letches, but paedophiles - no.

Yes, same here. I was being flippant but I just want to make clear I wasn't making light of any under age sex or abuse of any kind.

I have no time for these people but -

having sex with a seventeen year old is not paedophilia.

Each US state has its own age of consent. State laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16
age of consent 16 (32): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming, Louisiana (as of april 1st 2014 http://www.age-of-consent.info/states/Louisiana)
age of consent 18 (10): Arizona, California, Delaware, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin, Florida1

The Federal government has a legal age of consent of 18. Federal law, however, applies only to sexual acts that involve travel between different states, countries, or on federal property

Sponsored Links
Back