The first asylum seekers have arrived at a former RAF airbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really struggle to see anyone worth voting for and have for years now.

So my vote would be worthless

Sponsored Links
I really struggle to see anyone worth voting for and have for years now.

So my vote would be worthless
Think the chuckle brothers can't comprehend that. As Windybottom said ukip forced change at the ballot box with a token mp or two and look how the establishment looked down on that.

Think the chuckle brothers can't comprehend that. As Windybottom said ukip forced change at the ballot box with a token mp or two and look how the establishment looked down on that.
Stop avoiding the issue.

Even if only 10% of people vote the result would stand.

So what does not voting achieve ?

I'd be careful about that if i were you. The reasons Joe Public vote are many and varied and often sod all to do with anything other than their own bias, prejudice or spite. We may as well demand a vote on where taxpayer money is actually spent rather than handing the responsibility over to politicians who spaff it up a wall at the first chance they get to stay in a cushy job.
Maybe it's time for the Republic: had any good ideas lately?
Or you can vote for the same and get more of the same.

It's a free choice

Sponsored Links
Stop avoiding the issue.

Even if only 10% of people vote the result would stand.

So what does not voting achieve ?
I've heard everything now, that's some barrel your scraping. Hand over to somebody else who wants to lose the will to live going round in circles.

You do keep feeding it mate. xx
They just can’t comprehend that no one cares about their opinion.

Why force yourself to vote when you don’t agree with anyone running? Simple answer- Don’t vote!

I've heard everything now, that's some barrel your scraping. Hand over to somebody else who wants to lose the will to live going round in circles.
Go on.

What does not voting achieve ?

How does it change anything? Which implies you want more of the same.

Alternatively, stop moaning

No news on what not voting achieves ?

Noted

Probably helped 'us' achieve Brexit. Young left wing remain voters who couldn't manage to drag there sorry rses out of bed to vote, and the more mature remain voters who didn't bother voting because they were suckered into believing the lefty press and Cameron that it was a done deal.

I'm all in favour of people not voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back