THE FORUM IS GOING DOWN HILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
plastics on the scene, if my posts are offensive report me, stop fooking about, then when i arrested/unarrested the forum can go from there.

There is a word missing from the subject heading "FAST"

well why don't you either raise the bar and help. or just leave?

One of the white van men stole the bar and sold it for scrap[/i]

[qoute]One of the white van men stole the bar and sold it for scrap[/i][/quote]
Before this thread disappears, let me put my slant on things.
Firstly, we, the indigenous population, are extremely tolerant of others creed, race or cultures. Afterall, Indian, Chinese food etc is more than welcome to our shores. I think that the crux of the problem might be two fold. Firstly, I would hazard a guess that many of the immigrants that come to our country, do so in the hope of a better life and good luck to them. I'm all in favour of controlled immigration, as long as there is gainful employment for them, they wish to learn our language, pay their taxes and integrate into our way of life. Should I wish to live in a foreign country, I would have to abide by their rules and to integrate, learn the language etc. This appears to be a failing of some immigrants.
Secondly, we have had a succession of weak kneed Politicians running our country that bow down to the buraucrats of the EU's every whim. The Human Rights Bill springs to mind as a pointer. Perhaps if we had had stronger Polititians, we may not be in the mess we are at present.

Gasman - I am pretty much in agreement with your post. There is nothing wrong with anyone coming to the shores of these islands providing that their intent is not to fundamentally change the status quo in a radical fashion. Things naturally evolve as in the norm of any dynamic society, but those who are unwilling to contribute to the way things are should IMO just eff off, and this includes linguistic and cultural integration.

As for the use of alleged derogatory terms such as "nig ger, spink, coon, ab jab, pa ki" etc etc.. who gives a damn? More to the point those that do care about these terms should look inwardly at their own tendencies and grow up.

As for the use of alleged derogatory terms such as "nig ger, spink, coon, ab jab, pa ki" etc etc.. who gives a damn? More to the point those that do care about these terms should look inwardly at their own tendencies and grow up.

ok, so you (hyperthetically) have a child with Downs syndrome... and your little darling gets called names at school like "cripple", "****", "spastic" etc etc ... how will you feel?

ok, so you (hyperthetically) have a child with Downs syndrome... and your little darling gets called names at school like "cripple", "****", "spastic" etc etc ... how will you feel?
Off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back