THE FORUM IS GOING DOWN HILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the use of alleged derogatory terms such as "nig ger, spink, coon, ab jab, pa ki" etc etc.. who gives a damn? More to the point those that do care about these terms should look inwardly at their own tendencies and grow up.

ok, so you (hyperthetically) have a child with Downs syndrome... and your little darling gets called names at school like "cripple", "****", "spastic" etc etc ... how will you feel?
Off topic

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: welcome to my world !!! ;)

or do you mean a 'counter argument' is "off topic"? :eek: interesting way to have a debate Dex !!

Sponsored Links
or do you mean a 'counter argument' is "off topic"? :eek: interesting way to have a debate Dex !!
A counter argument remains within the confines of the subject matter. Your attempt to create an analogy between social and cultural aliens and peoples with physical "handicaps" (or whatever the currect pc term is :rolleyes: ) is irrelevant at best, and desultory at worse

Perhaps if we had had stronger Polititians, we may not be in the mess we are at present

And theres' the crux of the problem.
French politicians oppose eu legislation at every opportunity where as our weak bunch are zealous yes men eager to please their masters at the expense of the electorate.

Sponsored Links
A counter argument remains within the confines of the subject matter. Your attempt to create an analogy between social and cultural aliens and peoples with physical "handicaps" (or whatever the currect pc term is :rolleyes: ) is irrelevant at best, and desultory at worse

grow up man !! or at least sober up... i made reference to your quote !!!! usually all it's takes is for someone to disagree before nobcheese and ****** is uttered !!!

grow up man !! or at least sober up... i made reference to your quote !!!! usually all it's takes is for someone to disagree before nobcheese and ****** is uttered !!!
I think that you'll find that Canty might be referring to the amount of irrelevant comments made by certain members, accusing them of making racist remarks.

I think that you'll find that Canty might be referring to the amount of irrelevant comments made by certain members, accusing them of making racist remarks.

no Dex is telling me i can't comment on part of his statement.... but i can, and in doing so, i'm more "on topic" than some of the 'jokers' on here !! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back